Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 10:05 AM

Has anyone done a private tour in the Caymans. I'm looking for one that doesn't go to Stingray City as we have done that one twice. We would like to see other parts of the island.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:05 AM

I haven't done a tour, just grabbed a cab and went to 7 mile beach. I highly recommend doing that, it's a beautiful stretch of beach with places available for purchasing drinks or food. There are plenty of taxis available where you tender. There's also some great snorkeling right by where you tender. I've done a few snorkels through the ship that did some wrecks. I know there are a lot of tours that you can get for the turtle farm and Hell, as well.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:00 AM

There are plenty of private tours you can do when you get off the ship. You just have to have an idea on what you want to do. You can do a tour & then get dropped off at the beach. At the beach you have a variety of water activities, lockers, showers & a place to eat.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 07-18-2008, 03:11 PM

We just came back from Grand Cayman, and we took a tour for $10 per person on a small bus with about 15-20 people. Look around as there are several tours at the port. We stopped at the Turtle Farm, the Rum Cake Factory, Hell, and 7-mile beach, which was gorgeous. The driver showed us various points of views there and back. We stayed about 15-20 minutes at each spot and it was fun. We shopped afterwards and still had plenty of time to get back to the ship. Have fun and good luck.

Closed Thread

Tags
call, cayman, grand, port, private, tours