Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 08:12 PM

My family will visit the Atlantis resort in July, 2008. Is it possible to just see the dolphins while there or do you have to purchase a dolphin swim package separately? I notice on their website that you can purchase a shallow water interaction, a deeper swim with the dolphins, or you may also purchase a day at the dolphin lagoon beach but there is no mention of any ability for guests to just view the dolphins. Anyone know how this works? AND Someone who visited Atlantis Resort several years ago told me that they (food vendors?) sell a large refillable drink cup that they will refill for free throughout the resort during your stay, but that they don't really advertise it or let you know that when you purchase the large drink. She said make sure to purchase the large cup and ask for the free refill. Is this true?

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 05-21-2008, 07:08 AM

This post by SueR, a little further down the page might help. You might also send her a PM. I haven't been there in a while, so can't answer your exactly questions. Will probably be there in September, but that will be too late to help you. Best wishes.

Closed Thread

Tags
atlantis, cup, cups, drinks, refillable, resort, resortb, resorts