Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2007, 12:26 PM

Hi, my husband and I are signed up to go to this beach resort. I've heard it is just a drunken party. Any posts about what it is like would be appreciated. Don't mind a party, just wondering the average age.
thanks
Old 01-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Do you mean the Fiesta Party Boat or the Playa Mia Beach Break? The boat stops at the beach for a while as part of that tour. It is where the booze flows. If you are strictly going to Playa Mia (aka Playa Sol), there are packages the include an open bar but it has never struck me as being anything close to a drunken party. Actually we have gone to Playa Mia many times and found it to be rather sedate.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:40 PM

Dave, Thanks for the info we are going on the beach break. I had read a review that made me wonder if my husband and I ( 50-56 yrs ) would enjoy this trip. Don't mind a little fiesta but wanted to at least be with some people our age. thanks again!!
Old 01-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Cheryl,

You are in the same age group as we are - no worries about the beach excursion.....you will like it and it will not be an out of control drunk fest.

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, bracets, break, close, cozumel, deluxe, enter, excursion, excursions, mia, paya, payamia, playa, port, review