Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2005, 10:29 AM

Does anyone know what the smoking policy is on Conquest. We sail 1/22/06 from Galveston. 4 N/S and 2 S ... I know no smoking in dining room, but what about staterooms and other public areas.

Also anyone that has been on the Captn Marvin tour(s)...do you just wear your swimsuit with a cover up for the land tours?
Old 11-09-2005, 01:37 PM

I returned from a 7 night on the Conquest in late Sept. There is no smoking in staterooms, and I don't think you can in the dining rooms either, but all over the decks, lounges, by pools is ok.
A swimsuit with cover ups are great for the land excursions. I wore a swimsuit and a wrap around mine and I was perfectly acceptable for all that we did.
Have a wonderful time, it's a fantastic ship!
Old 11-10-2005, 04:29 AM

My wife and I went on the Conquest out of NOLA a year and a half ago. There was some limitations to smoking in the outdoor public areas of the ship. One side of the ship (starboard) was designated smoking and the other (port)non-smoking. If we ate on deck we'd eat on the opposite side of the smokers. Food, for us, is more pleasant without the smoke. There was one lounge that was non-smoking. The cigar bar was pretty intense in the evenings. I brought a few cigars, but smoked them on our balcony which was ideal.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:41 AM

BJC123,
For Captain Marvin's tours a swimsuit and cover-up is the best choice. Don't forget to bring your beach towel from the ship.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
allowed, balcony, carnival, carnivalswimsuitpolicy, cigar, conquest, cruise, deck, nonsmoking, policies, policy, reviews, ship, smoke, smoking