Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 01:30 PM

HI everyone! we're very confused what to do when in Cozumel! I've checked out a lot of stuff. But has anyone done the new All inclusive resort tour through Island Marketing? It's actually at the Wyndham Cozumel All Inclusive Resort and Spa. They offer it for $40 each with all drinks/food amenities ect. But I'm thinking about it and adding on for my hubby the 2hrsnorkel tour to Palancar Reef for any extra $35. Any info would be great!
Old 12-12-2007, 09:43 PM

I haven't done it, but that sounds like a great price. If my cruise offered it, I would be booked.
Holiday May 2009
Fantasy Feb. 2010

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-13-2007, 08:04 AM

Hi daitch, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Cozumel is a great port with lots to do and see. We haven't done an all-inclusive because there is so many great excursions offered there. We have always booked our excursions through the ship and are planning on doing Paradise Island when we go in January. We did a swim with the dolphins in Chankanaab Park the last time we were there that was marvelous. We've done the Tulum ruins, we've done Xel-ha, a beach snorkel (can't remember the name of the beach), and we've done a couple of catamaran sail/snorkels. The price of your all-inclusive sounds very reasonable and I'm sure your husband will enjoy the snorkeling, we always have. Hope you have a wonderful cruise! Happy Holidays and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 12-13-2007, 12:22 PM

Thanks for your input. I think we will probably go with this one. Hopefully we'll have a great time!
Old 12-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Banned

That is a good price for both.

Nachi Cocom is another all inclusive throught Island Marketing and I think they charge $49.00 a person.

With any of the resorts, you will find good (and safe) food and drink. So go and relax and have a good time!!

Also know that it will cost you $12-15 (depending on where you dock or tender) one way for a taxi of up to 4 people.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:42 PM

You didn't say when you are goiong there.
I went to the Wyndham and found it was very nice. Worth the $.
They will approach you and ask you to take a tour of time shares, which you do not have to do. If you do they will give you a voucher for taxi ride back to the ship. The Food was very good. I suggest having breakfast there instead of ship to get the most of your day. Beach is very nice but a bit rocky.

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, cruise, daitch, excursions, island, limited, marketing