Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2006, 05:54 PM

Taking my first cruise to bahamas.taking the facination mid.nov...any ideas how to get the real island feeling in bahamas.only spending the day there ...so any advice on your best picks for sights would be very much appreciated.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:10 PM

Hi begginer cruiser

Welcome to cruise-chat. If you want to experince Nassau I would first tell you not to judge Nassau by its appearance. The people there are for the most part very friendly. If I am doing an excursion there I recommend the guy that I have used and recommended many times there. His name is Felix and he is an older-thin gentleman that really cares about his service to his customers. He is very polite and accomdating. If you chose to book it though the ship the tour is normally called the Pirates tour. Visiting Blue Lagoon is great also.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 11-01-2006, 12:28 PM

thanks ceemonster...blue lagoon is one of our picks too..i'm sure it will be nice..i would also like to meet some good locals and felix sounds like he will give us what we will need..thanks again
Old 11-01-2006, 04:00 PM

you are welcome beginner cruiser. If I was going on my cruise before you I would tell Felix to look out for you. He is a tall skinny black gentleman about 60 years old. He is very nice and polite. If you are looking for a great tour of the island he's your man. When you exite out of the Security Zone Building ask for him and they will normally point you in his direction. We use him everytime we go there now. And we are going to again when we go there Nov 27th. Have lots of fun.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 11-04-2006, 05:35 AM

thanks again ceemonster you have been a great help...i will let felix know you had led us to him,i'm sure he will appreciate the bussiness.have a wonderful time on your trip.cheers
Old 11-04-2006, 01:43 PM

Hey beginner cruiser make sure you have lots of room on your camera because you will be taking lots of pictures with Felix. He will take you to Atlantis as part of the excursion. They have a awesome aquarium there and some really great art work

St. Martin Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread