Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2004, 08:24 PM

We are going to be in the Caymans with Carnival conquest. Is there any way to do both the sting ray city and glassbottom boat tour? We are in port 7am-4pm. I have read many posts that recommend not booking sting ray city through the cruise line due to crowded conditions, but if we book privately, it doesn't appear that we will have time to do both activities. Suggestions would be helpful!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:55 AM

Hi Cruisin' Lori,

I don't know anything about the glass bottom boat tour. But, the Stingray City, I have taken last October. FABULOUS! I booked it through Carnival. No matter who you book it through, they all take you to the same place to swim with the Stingray's. So, the crowded conditions are the same in the water. The only thing different is booking privately might not have so many people on the boat. I did not think it was sooooooo crowded. If you could do both by booking with Carnival, I say Go-Ahead. Some excursions have multiple trips in one day. Maybe you can take an early trip with the Stingrays and later trip in the Glass bottom boat. Or vise versa. Your travel planner should be able to tell you how many trips for both of those excursion they have in each day. I will look over my papers for excursions when I get home tonight and get back with you tomorrow.

Genella
Old 03-18-2004, 01:38 PM

Lori,

I just did a net search on tour operators that do both Stingray City and the Glass Bottom Boats.

Check this out: http://www.kirkseatours.com/glassbottom.shtml

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, boat, boats, bottom, cayman, city, cruise, fl, glass, grand, pensacola, review, reviews, stingray, tour