Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2003, 01:45 PM

can someone help me to choose some good excursions in Cozumel, and Cayman island
anyone did the horse back riding or the rent a boat excursion?
Old 01-27-2003, 01:45 PM

can someone help me to choose some good excursions in Cozumel, and Cayman island
anyone did the horse back riding or the rent a boat excursion?
Old 01-27-2003, 02:26 PM

I've been to grand cayman numerous times if I were you i'd stay on the ship, however, being a tourist you want to go everywhere.

I dont really recommend anything. They tender you on shore so you can just walk around.... And snorkeling is a waste of money, i've done it twice any never any fish or anything...

In Cozumel I rented a car and drove to Cancun and loved it the beaches were beautiful, I heard from a lot of cruisers that took a tour on the ship that they went on a water ancient adventure..
Old 01-28-2003, 04:40 AM

The most popular item it seems in Grand Caymen is Sting Ray City. This is going to a large sandbar and actually swimming and touching stingrays. Yes it is a BLAST. You can either book it through the cruiseline or a private party. I have done both and prefer doing it with a private party. I used Captain Marvins and it was a lot of fun. There are several more depending on what you like to do.

Stan
Old 01-30-2003, 06:09 AM

Not sure what excursions the ship offers, but there are loads of things to do here in Cozumel; just depends on what you enjoy. You can rent a car and drive to the other side of the island where there are no hotels or jobs, just white sand beaches and open sea. Diving and snorkeling are some of the best in the world here. Take an all-day sailboat trip or a sunset cruise -- I could go on and on.

Ross in Cozumel
Old 02-07-2003, 11:34 AM

In Grand Cayman we want to do Stingray City, we missed it last time. I hear it's awesome! Buy some Tortuga Rum Cakes! OH they are so good! We brought four back home! You can sample them for free before you buy.

Cozumel ~ I recommend snorkeling if you like that sort of thing. I hear it's the best place to snorkel and when we did it on our last cruise it was awesome! Saw tons of fish! We plan on doing it again this trip!

Destiny 1999
Victory 03/30/2003 Getting Married!!!

Closed Thread