Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2005, 08:11 AM

Does anyone know if snorkling is good at this beach?
It sounds like a great way to spend the day. Does anyone disagree??
Thanks
Julie
Old 12-12-2005, 04:13 PM

Just returned from the Glory and Costa Maya was fantastic. We did not know what to expect from the place and was kind of put off going there as we absolutely love Cozumel. We had no idea what we wanted to do so we got off the ship and went into the port and found a booth offering snorkling tours. For $40.00 U.S. we were taken by bus to Tequila Beach Club and were then taken out to a reef by pontoon boat for an hour of snorkling. Then we went back to the club and were able to eat and drink all we wanted for the rest of the day. The $40.00 included everything except tips. What a great day and we even went snorkling right from the beach and it was unbelievable once you got out to the reef. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:13 AM

Thanks for your report! It sounds like something we are looking to do. We just found out that my sister-inlaw is pregnant and not sure what she will be feeling like doing. Having a beach for her lounge on will help.
Julie
Caribbean Travel Photos & Pictures]
Caribbean Travel Photos & Pictures[/url]
Old 01-10-2006, 03:11 PM

I'm bringing a group of about 50 people the end of this month and was wondering if you could provide more details.

I assume they provided snorkeling equipment? What is it an all you can eat Mexican buffet? What food did they have? Was it good?

What kind of alcohol was provided? Was it unlimited?

Anything else that will help me make my decision?

Thanks!!

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, beaches, break, costa, exclusive, jungle, lounge, maya, party, resort, review, reviews, snorkel, snorkling, tequila