Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2003, 01:34 PM

Hello Angeldust,

The best way to travel is to contract a private tour operator they offer personalize tours with unlimited time,since your group comprises of different age groups,with different interest your driver could arrange to take members of your group to Dunns Falls while they are climbing the falls he could take the others to a plantation tour and pick up both groups within intervals.
If you need additional information you can contact me at marco@anngel.com.jm

mark morris
Old 11-04-2003, 06:58 PM

I have been to Jamaica twice, and last time me and the kids took the Dunn River Falls Tour. It was great! Tours ARE more expensive than going alone, but much easier to arrange. Take your pick. In fact, On a Carnival Cruise I took last year, I wanted to go on a Canopy Trip which I was arranging on my own through the internet. But the Tour company told me they were sold out due to the cruise tour. So don't tell them that you are on a cruise ship if it is a large tour company, I guess!
Old 12-10-2003, 11:30 AM

You CAN NOT miss stingray city in Grand Cayman, it is incredible!!!

We've gone with a few operators there and I recommend the one of the following for your group.

My first would be to suggest a private sailing charter to stingray city, you can charter a sailboat called the

XANAX

yep, the name says it all, relaxing . Is $350 including everything !!! The Captain was amazing, really nice and helpful.

The other option would be Snorkelers Dream Catamarananother great trip but its a bigger catamaran an they take more people but is only $34 for adults and $20 for kids.

Closed Thread

Tags
bartering, cayman, costa, grand, maya, port, shopping