Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2004, 01:12 PM

hiya
I am visiting grandcayman,costamaya,belize and cozumel in august on the inspiration with my husband. I dont want to blow all my money on a shore excursion that wasnt worth it. If anyone has any advice for two 25yr olds let me know...smile...jillian
Old 04-29-2004, 01:12 PM

hiya
I am visiting grandcayman,costamaya,belize and cozumel in august on the inspiration with my husband. I dont want to blow all my money on a shore excursion that wasnt worth it. If anyone has any advice for two 25yr olds let me know...smile...jillian
Old 04-30-2004, 09:06 AM

Hi Jillian. We are doing the same itineray with RCI on june 6th. A bunch of people at my work went to Belize for a week to dive. They also went cave tubing (floating in a river through caves) and they all said it was wonderful, alot of fun. Remember, they say if you book a excursion not offered by the ship, they have no obligation to wait for you, if the car breaks down or whatever. It is your responsibility to get yourself to the next port. On the flip side, if you book a excurion offered by the ship, they will wait for you if something happens and you don't make it back in time to the ship. At least that is what I've heard. Have fun.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-30-2004, 03:40 PM

What kind of activities do you like? These ports are very ocean oriented.

Closed Thread

Tags
august, caribbean, carribbean, carribean, cruise, cruised, safe, western