Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 10:29 AM

Hi, Can anyone please give me any and as much info they can about booking an excursion at the dock in Barbados? I have been on many cruises and some are great for this where you can get stuff for half the price where other ports don't have anything to book at the dock and you have to book excursions on the ship. I also scuba dive so if you have any positive stuff to say about diving here please do. I may dive depending on what other things we might be able to do here. Thanks so much for any info! =) Justin
Old 06-30-2009, 12:22 PM

We have always done the Tiami sail/snorkel in Barbados. Last year we took a cab to Folkstone Underwater Park, but he dropped us just a little further away. We snorkeled up to Folkstone and back to the area. It was really nice. Tiami is a great catamaran/crew. There was someone on the board that booked through Silver Moon, or something like that and was really happy with their excursion. Use your "Find" feature in the upper left hand corner and type in Barbados. It will pull up all the posts and it should be in there. We've been really happy with Tiami, but booked them through the ship.

Closed Thread

Tags
barbados, book, cruise, cruisereview, dock, excursion, excursions, kitts, port, review, reviews, st