Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2003, 01:42 PM

Going to Cozumel on Carnival Inspiration (05/03), we are first timers on cruiseing, and looking at tours. Would like info on Passion Island Adventure, Pros & Cons, and costs. Thanks
Old 04-28-2003, 01:42 PM

Going to Cozumel on Carnival Inspiration (05/03), we are first timers on cruiseing, and looking at tours. Would like info on Passion Island Adventure, Pros & Cons, and costs. Thanks
Old 05-01-2003, 04:53 PM

Sorry I don't know about the excursion you mentioned but I found a bunch of others listed with descriptions and prices on www.cozumelinsider.com
I think the person who answers the email lives there and she may be able to answer other questions.
Old 05-02-2003, 06:58 AM

I was on the Inspiration in April. Great trip.
There are two Passion Island trips.

One takes you straight out to the island. It is $65pp, adults and children. It is approximately 5.5 hrs. The beach is wonderful. There are little shops along the beach that sell this' and thats'. Lunch is also served. It was okay. Buffet style so a chicken was overcooked. Sodas are free but alcohol costs. Its good if you are looking to chill away from crowds.

The other is the Jeed Adventure to Paradise. This is $79pp. Also about 5 hrs. Includes a 30-45 minute jeep trip. Don't let the words jeep adventure fool you, it was a very tame ride and only saw 1 iguana. Then you are out to Passion Island for above.

They take pictures of you, they were 1-$12, 2-$20. We got two because we liked the beach picture and the jeep picture with our new friends.

Any other questions about the excursions you can use my email at after612@hotmail.com
Old 05-03-2003, 06:05 AM

Another option you might consider is with Cozumel Sailing. I believe it's about $55 per person for their Robinson Caruso trip which includes snorkeling over coralheads in the ocean, beachcombing and swimming on Passion Island, fishing, lunch cooked on board, and beer, water, soft drinks. You will be aboard a trimaran that accomodates about 20 people which makes for a really special day.

I know that they are redoing their website, so if anyone is interested, you can email me and I will get you hooked up with owners Karen and Dan Libbert. We live in Cozumel full-time and have gone out a number of times when we have visitors and very often they remark that it was their favorite experience. Occasionally you will be followed by dolphins and can actually jump in and swim with them.

Enjoy!

Ross in Cozumel

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, alcohol, charters, cozumel, dan, fishing, island, jeep, libbert, libberts, passion, reveiws, review, tour, trimaran, trip