Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 02:26 PM

Hi, My boys will be 12 when we go this summer. Do you think it is worth it to do the park? They love waterslides, ect? I just wasn't sure if they would be to old, ect? And it says duration is for 50 minutes for $15.00? Am I understanding this right? Is it right near one of the three beachs and can I just sit and watch and have a cocktail or two ? Thanks!
DCL Wonder 2007
RCL Enchantment of the Seas 2008
Princess Diamond 2009
RCL Oasis of the Seas 2010
Old 03-06-2006, 10:41 AM

Went to Labadee on our first cruise (Mariner, Nov. 2004). We didn't sign up the boys for the water park, and should have, because once they saw it they wanted to go! By time we got to the island there was only a late time slot available, so we didn't take it. It's only 50 minutes & $15 and it gives them something else to do. I think they will like it, they have trampolines and climbing rocking type slides. We are again stopping in Labadee this November (Freedom) and plan on signing my son and nephew up ahead of time (they are also 12 yrs. old). You can see the park as you tender over to the island. It looks fun! It is on the right side, and just like on the ship the nice gentlemen bring around drinks for you to enjoy as you’re soaking up the sun! Labadoozie!!! Enjoy!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:37 PM

Think the park is suited for a 6 year old?? Ned to keep him busy as well. I hear they have a pirates wter park - that might be too young??
Thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
akwak, aqua, aquatic, cruise, haiti, it, labadee, labadeeaqua, park, review, reviews, water, worth, year