Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2006, 08:40 AM

I did a stingray snorkel excursion which I purchased at the port. (I know I should have been aware.) The stringray and snorkel trip was fine. The guy who ran the tour took pictures as well. Showed me the few pictures he had of me gave me a number had me write all of my home address information down so he could mail me the CD of the pictures. Mind you he gave me a business card with name and number and a email address. I remembered the email address just in case somehow in the mist of being on the ship I lost the card which low and behold I did. The company was VIP Productions I specifically remember the name because I remember saying that is easy to remember. Anyway paid him $40 dollars for my pictures to be mailed to me on a CD. NO PICTURES and I can not pull the website up at all to give me any contact information for a VIP productions having to do with a photograph of you with the stingray or snorkeling. I guess I just got ripped off

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-15-2006, 01:25 PM
there is a topic in Cruise critic that mentions VIP productions email vip@candw.ky
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 09-15-2006, 01:28 PM

Do someone think they could find that topic, I did a search for VIP productions and I did not get anything???

Old 09-15-2006, 01:41 PM

I don't know if this would help, but I found a website - WWW.VIPCAYMAN.COM.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Nita:
Do someone think they could find that topic, I did a search for VIP productions and I did not get anything???
try this
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...&highlight=vip
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 09-15-2006, 04:57 PM

Nita, some friends of are used them and it took a couple of weeks before the got their CD. They were happy with it.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by retiredcruiser:
I don't know if this would help, but I found a website - WWW.VIPCAYMAN.COM.
You know what these boards are excellent, I am so gald I discovered Cruise chat, who ever came up with these boards are marvelous. Thank you for supplying me with this website. It was correct I called them and they do have my pictures they are getting around to sending everyone out from a couple of weeks ago, so they should be in the mail by monday so Dave you were right a couple of weeks or more for them to get to you. It just that the guy on the boat said they would be their by the time you got home so when I did not see them within the week I thought I got ripped off, but I did't,so now I need to apologize for any false wording I said about VIP Productions.

Old 09-16-2006, 02:40 PM

Glad to hear you have things worked out!

Closed Thread

Tags
cayman, find, grand, images, jane, marco, polo, port, productions, reviews, snorkel, stingray, tour, vip, wwwvipcaymancom, wwwvipcaymncom