Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 1Sgt:
quote:
Same thing for the Liberty Cruise 9-29....
I've been to Cozumel and enjoyed it. No complaints here. ;-)
GenCan, we had the beach excursion booked for Costa Maya, was thinking the same for Cozumel, do you recommend anything from your travels there?

Hi, 1Sgt. Personally, I would do Passion Island. This will probably be the only opportunity for you to take advantage of a "beach" day. Passion Island is a beautiful place. You can chill while sipping a Corona or enjoy some food. If it is adventure you are searching for, there are water crafts available. You can also get a massage on the beach.

There is another beach located next to Passion Island called Playa Mia. I did not enjoy this beach as much but that is another option.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:44 AM

1Sgt, One other thing, in my experience, beaches are more fun the less crowded they are. This website: http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ will tell you how many cruise ships will be docked at the dates you specify. For instance, it looks like right now, there will only be one other cruise ship docked at Cozumel when my cruise is docked. If that holds up, that will be great fun indeed. :-)

Read and post cruise reviews
Carnival Glory 2004
Carnival Liberty 2007
Carnival Inspiration 2008
Carnival Triumph 2008
Explorer of the Seas 2009
Old 09-17-2007, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GenCan:
1Sgt, One other thing, in my experience, beaches are more fun the less crowded they are. This website: http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ will tell you how many cruise ships will be docked at the dates you specify. For instance, it looks like right now, there will only be one other cruise ship docked at Cozumel when my cruise is docked. If that holds up, that will be great fun indeed. :-)
That website is sooo awesome GenCan...THANKS SO MUCH! Looks like there will be 3 ships there, not including the Liberty (they don't have it updated for Liberty being diverted there instead of CMaya)...I was thinking beach all along, I know the kids will love it and I just want to relax anyway...wife the same...

Closed Thread

Tags
1sgt, costa, dean, hurricane, maya