Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 03:03 PM

I actually have a couple of questions....firstly: in Gr Cayman can I get to the 7 mile beach by walking from the port or is it best to take a taxi? Is the beach free? How accessible is it? Second: In San Juan we would like to go to the El Morro Fort...do I walk or taxi it? I only have 2-8 pm in this port. Can anyone tell me if I take a taxi...what the prices may be?
Old 08-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Seven Mile Beach is a bit of a walk. I would just pay for a taxi, won't be that much. Yes, it's free...
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews

Past Cruises:
34 and Counting......
Old 08-27-2007, 08:08 AM

Hi cruisinjan, it would depend on where you dock in San Juan, but I would suggest taking a cab to El Morro. There are plenty available in both Grand Cayman and San Juan. Neither places will be too expensive. Have a great time!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:00 PM
I am from the beautiful Island of Puerto Rico so if you need help please let me know

Well there are few "free trolleys" near port from our tourism departmentin San Juan, so if you are lucky you will not have to pay…
If you dock at the Carnival Destiny port is walking distance, if you dock on the AOS is better to take a taxi and yes “ El Morro” is free but remember now san Juan is “peatonal” so the taxi I believe will not get you directly to “El morro” just near to it you will have to walk anyway...
Old 08-28-2007, 02:10 PM

Thanks everyone for the advice. By any chance do the trolleys take you directly to El Morro? I don't mind walking the distance after the cab ride. But where exactly do they stop? We are going to be on the rccl radiance and we are looking forward to seeing El Morro and San Juan. Just too bad we are not there long.

Closed Thread