Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 09:28 PM
I just recently booked a cruise to Key West and Nassau for January 2009. It will be my boyfriend's first cruise so I hope he really likes it so that way we can book more!!! Anyway, my main concern is how the weather is and what to wear. Anyother suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 AM

The weather should be perfect, but you can never predict mother nature. Just take summer clothes and a light rain jacket and you should be fine. Maybe a couple of sweatshirts, just in case. If you'll use your "Find" feature in the upper left hand corner, and type in your ports, it will pull up all the posts made for them. Key West is a great town to just walk around, bar hop, or take the Conch Train. Mallory Square is a fun place to check out, loads of shopping, not really good beaches, but Smathers is the best one. Nassau, take a cab to the Atlantis on Paradise island, walk around then go to the adjacent beach. Hope he really enjoys it, but don't see how he couldn't. Have a great cruise!
Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 AM

we have been to key west in january twice. once the weather was perfect for shorts and once it was perfect for a light jacket or sweat shirt. not cold but cool. we did do a snorkel excursion on the cool day, ok the water was cold. but we had a blast. I love key west. so will your boyfriend.

Closed Thread

Tags
atlantis, busy, carnival, cruise, cruises, excursions, good, january, key, nassau, nassua, nassuea, reviews, time, west