Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2006, 01:04 PM

Is there one in San Juan..heard that the prices are really great...anybody been there?
Old 08-07-2006, 06:40 PM

check this out

http://www.wcities.com/en/record/222...77/record.html
Old 08-22-2006, 05:24 PM

hey thanks for the info on coach.it is in old san juan, but i heard that there is a dooney and burke as well? if so could you tell me where and what are the prices like in both stores?
thanks,
becky
Old 08-23-2006, 09:29 AM

only know what I read here..but will be going in Oct. and will let you know what we find.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:43 AM

Hi, I have been in 2 different coach outlets. Both outlets had a much wider selection of merchandise than a regular coach store. Both coach outlets had leather coats, tons of accessories, especially wallets, and watches. I asked them if they are seconds of any kind they said no, that they "don't sell seconds at all", that everything is first rate quality. They did say it is stuff that didn't sell too well in the regular stores. Also, they said they make certain things to sell only in the coach stores. Both times I felt like I was in a Coach candy store, and had to use lots of willpower. Good luck, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-24-2006, 10:45 AM

I have a correction, to my above post. They said sometimes they make certain things to sell only in the COACH OUTLET. I did think there prices were alot better than a regular store. Hope this helps. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-30-2006, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajsf:
only know what I read here..but will be going in Oct. and will let you know what we find.
What cruise are you going on in oct? I leave for my first cruise oct 3rd going to san juan as well.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:40 PM

Going on RCI on Oct 6 from bayonne NJ...we could have looked for the outlet together..
Old 09-01-2006, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajsf:
Going on RCI on Oct 6 from bayonne NJ...we could have looked for the outlet together..
I'm on ccl from NYC. That would have been fun to search together with a fellow coach lover. Is this your first cruise? this is my first. I can't hardly wait!!

-Jenn-
Old 09-02-2006, 11:21 AM

No,Jenn, its our 6th cruise...4th with RCI and we had 2 with Carnival. Our daughter loves COACH and she'll be with us and it would have been fun. Really hope that you enjoy cruising, we find it to be the best vacation..let me know if you find the outlet and how you enjoyed your FIRST and hopefully, not last, cruise..ENJOY!

Closed Thread

Tags
bourke, burberry, caribbean, coach, dooney, forum, juan, outlet, outlets, pr, prices, san, sanjuan, store, stores