Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 05:32 PM

Has anybody ever been or heard anything about the Tiki Hut Snokel Park in St. Maarten. We will be there in May and would like to get some feedback before booking a day there. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:30 AM

I haven't found any really good snorkeling in St. Maarten, but did not do the Tiki Hut. The last time we were there, we did the America's cup racing, which was an absolute blast. A bunch of tourists running a racing yacht, what a hoot. The snorkeling is much better in St. Thomas, St. John, Buck Island, etc. Best wishes!
Old 04-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Banned

penny is right...unfortunatly hurricane ivan beat up st. maartin a few years ago and wiped out a lot of reef...snorkeling is nice but nothing special. your best bet is with a tour company that will take you out to sites accessable only by boat, they may have held up better than the near shore areas. and hey they wouldnt waste gas to take you out to a reef site that is not worth the money, at least i hope not.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:41 AM
My sister is going to the Eastern Car. in June. In St Martin they are looking to do parasailing on Oriend Beach (www.sunsmileparasail.com) and rent jet skis next door.
If by chance you are going to St Thomas- she highly recommends Coki Beach next to Coral World Marine Park...for snorkling. She said you had feed the fish while snorkling- dog biscuits!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:20 AM
My error- Orient Beach is parasailing and Oriend beach is optional clothing....
I believe I have that straight!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, httpcruisechatcomeveforumsatpcf4361096441m87910766 03, hut, june, maarten, martin, park, reviews, royal, snorkel, snorkeling, snorkleling, st, thomas, tiki, tikihutsnorkelcom