Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 05:14 AM

Hi
I want to book an excursion while in St. Thomas. I am interested in going to St John and have many choices. Has anyone been on the Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkle or the Ferry to St John/Trunk Bay. Both involve a snorkel and beach time. But which will offer the best snorkeling and best beach? Both are comparable in price.
I need to consider comfort stations, availability of beach chairs, accessability for an active senior and snorkel site. Which beach does the Catamaran visit?
Thanks

Navigator of the Seas 2010
Serenade of the Seas 2009, 2011
Eurodam 2008
Maasdam 2007
Amsterdam 2006
Zuiderdam 2004
Old 10-10-2008, 08:48 AM

Scott Taylor did one that went to Honeymoon Bay. He said it was fantastic. Try doing a search on posts by Scott Taylor. Does either one of them say which beach? Trunk Bay is beautiful. Caneel Bay and Honeymoon Bay are both beautiful, too. Trunk Bay has all the ammenities you need. I've been by Caneel and Honeymoon, but have not stopped there. All the catamarans we've been on have facilities. We've done a few that have served lunch as well. All of them that we've been on, anchor at the beach. You either dive off the sides, the back, or use the steps in the front to get down to the beach. You'll love it!

Closed Thread

Tags
bay, compared, excurision, excursion, honeymoon, john, review, reviews, st, thomas, trunk