Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2005, 11:28 AM

Im going to these 4 islands next week and im trying to find fun stuff to do, jetskiing, scubadiving, beach scenary can anyone have an ideas on what to do its a big group of almost 16
Old 08-25-2005, 12:04 PM

Hi There,

I just have to say, I'm so jealous!! That is the best cruise itinerary ever! I went on the same itinerary with Carnival in 2003 but i couldn't find a cruise this fall to suit our schedule so we're doing the Victory to Cozumel, Ochos Rios and Grand Cayman instead.

For Roatan you'll thank me forever if you can get in to Sante Wellness centre (http://www.santewellnesscenter.com) I swear this is my version of heaven. Angela and her team will make you feel like you've spent the day in heaven but be sure to book snorkelling with her husband off of their private reef because it's the most beautiful reef my husband has ever dove. In belize we did Cave tubing with Reggie's Cave tubing http://www.regtour.com and we had a wonderful, very exotic, very exciting adventure. We felt like real adventurers and left a piece of our hearts in the rainforest. In grand cayman we did the sting ray city tour with Diver's Down but I don't think they're still in operation. Whatever you do, book privately in Grand Cayman, don't go through the cruiseline or you'll be with about 2000 other people jammed onto the sandbar. In Cozumel we did the eco-tour with Wild Tours. We rode ATV's into the jungle along the beach and then kayaked to a reef where we snorkled and got to see an ancient ruin on the way home. It was expensive (around 100 usd) but it was really cool.

I hope this helps, I know you'll have an amazing time especially if you go to Sante, it was my favourite thing about the whole cruise. Kiss the parrots for me!!

Heather from Canada
Old 08-25-2005, 12:32 PM

thanks for all your help, will definetly look into it
Old 08-25-2005, 02:57 PM

Roatan: I did "Tabyana beach Party" through NCL but there were other cruise lines there as well. I know others booked canopy tours privately.

Cayman: Stingray City.

Cozumel: cab to Chankanaab Park for snorkeling or swimming with the dolphins/ sea lion encounter. They have changing facilities there and snack bars. Cabs are cheap and plentiful. Admission is 12 bucks but the dolphin and sea lion things are very pricey and must be reserved ahead.

Belize: I just did Reggie's cave tubing last week. It was great but not the only cave tubing game in town. Snorkeling is supposed to be out of this world- barrier reef and all.

Which cruise line are you on? That would help.

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, belize, canopy, cayman, cozumel, cruise, isla, islands, mexico, party, reviews, roatan, tabyana, tips, tour