Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 05:50 PM

Hi fellow cruisers,

Based on recommendations by many of you to use Coqui Tours because Jerry is a great tour operator, I contacted him to inquire about assisting my group in December. Unfortunately, he’s closing up shop and moving back to the mainland. He gave me permission to pass on the news to the cruise boards. Read below my correspondence with him:

3/29/05
“Thanks so much for your inquiry. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write.

While I would love to assist you while you are in PR, I am sorry to say that I will no longer be in PR at that time. I am happy to say, however, that I will be moved back to the states surrounded by a very large, loving family.

I am forwarding your message to a friend of mine, Alvin. He is a great young man who also specializes in personlized tours. I am not sure of his schedule, but he can possibly help you with your touring.

Thank you very much once again! I wish you all the best and also wish you safe travels next winter! I hope you enjoy PR and the Caribbean.

Sincerely,

Jerry”

4/5/05

My question in this email was whether it was okay with him to alert my fellow cruise board members that he’s closing up shop and to contact Alvin, the tour operator he recommended.

“Hey T.-

Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to you. Between guests from home and back to back tours, I haven't had much time to come up for air!

Anyway, I wanted to write in response to your question. And my answer is definitely yes! Please feel free to share Alvin's info on to your fellow Cruise Critic members! I would love to get Alvin's info out there, and he definitely gets my support for his tours! No worries about that at all! Here is his complete info:

Alvin Robles
destinationpr@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to write and ask me this, and thank you in advance, for if and when you do put it out on the sites!
Old 04-05-2005, 09:07 PM

Too bad. I have only heard good things.

Tom

Closed Thread

Tags
alvin, coqui, puerto, rico, robles, tours