Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 08:51 AM

I just came back from Roatan, Honduras, which was beautiful. Had a fantastic time on the canopy tour, Gumbalimba Park and the beach. I read on Cruise Chat that you have to book through the ship. For the most part, this is true, but I contacted the Roatan Tourist Bureau and worked with Lori and Mario to arrange a private tour for the 14 in our group. Lori [lorimar@globalnet.hn] They did a GREAT JOB and we saved money. Just the canopy/Gumbalimba would have cost around $800 for 8 of us. 8 of us went on the canopy and the others joined us for the beach and Park. Even with 14 of us touring, we spent less than $650. I recommend Lori and Mario for anyone who is cruising to Roatan. They do sailboat charters and glass bottom boats too, but can help with almost anything that you would like. Just let them know what you want.

Closed Thread

Tags
boat, cruise, excursions, gumbalimba, honduras, laurie, lori, loriandmarioinhonduras, lorimar, mario, marioandloriinhonduras, private, reviews, roatan, sail, tours