Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 02:22 PM

I saw that there are Margaritaville's in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. Which one is the best one or easiest one to visit. I am going on MOS in October. Thanks

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM

Well now, you can't leave out Las Vegas, Key West, Orlando, New Orleans, Myrtle Beach, Cancun, or Grand Turk. As far as Jamaica, mon, you can choose between Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril. My favorite is Key West but the open bar on Sundays at Cozumel runs a very close second.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:10 PM

Candi, the one in Grand Cayman is located near the tender area as the ships do not dock there. It is on the street where the tenders dock and located to the right across the street. I have not seen the ones in Cozumel and Jamaica when we were there.

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-14-2007, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by peter l:
Candi, the one in Grand Cayman is located near the tender area as the ships do not dock there. It is on the street where the tenders dock and located to the right across the street. I have not seen the ones in Cozumel and Jamaica when we were there.

Peter1
Our ship docked right at Margaritaville in Grand Cayman. (Thankfully) we didn't have any tenders on our cruise in July.

Kim
Old 08-25-2007, 09:30 AM
My favorite one is in Grand Turks. What a sight! Right off the ship and on the beach. They have a beautiful pool. I remember passing one as our ship was pulling into Jamaica but we did not go. Most said it was not worth the hassle from all the peddlers to get there and then I hear they quote you one price to take you there and then a rediculous price to bring you back. I believe this as my daughter left her Sign and Sail in the Taxi and another driver wanted $80.00 to take her to catch up with the other taxi. He settled for $25.00 and only had to drive a couple blocks.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cayman, close, cruise, grand, key, margaritaville, margarittaville, port, ports, review, ship, turk, visit, west