Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (
-   Caribbean Port Chat (
-   -   Bahamas MUST SEES (

jazgirl 11-13-2006 09:19 AM

in one week i will be visiting the bahamas on a ncl cruise. anyone have any suggestions as to MUST SEE/DO excursions? OR have any tips how to do things on your own to save $$

penny3333 11-13-2006 11:50 AM

In Nassau I'd take a cab to Paradise Island to see the Atlantis. There is a public beach next door that is quite nice. The straw market is fun to visit, the Queen's Staircase is pretty as well. It's been a long time since I was in Freeport, and the reviews I've seen on this board state it's not that good. Best wishes!

ceemonster 11-13-2006 01:04 PM

Hey Jazgirl I recommend that you see the Aquarium at Atlantis, The Queens Staircase, and even the forts and history in Nassau are nice. I recommend a tour guide named Felix in Nassau. Very nice guy about 60 years old and he's reliable and reasonable and a gentleman.

Sonny V 11-13-2006 02:43 PM

Hello jazgirl,

Welcome to cruise-chat. If you would like a little preview of the Atlantis on Paradise Island you can CLICK HERE then click on next on the upper left hand corner of the picture to see more.

jazgirl 11-14-2006 06:37 PM

how do you find this felix?

kj_connections 11-19-2006 05:19 PM

How much is it for an excursion to Atlantis? Can I do it on my own - if so, what would I have to pay for?