Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2005, 10:05 PM

Okay, Reggie's website is down & I know of no other way to reach him. Carlalena1 has suggested that I simply wait until we arrive at port to find him, make arrangements and go on our tour. Unfortunately, I am not a "spur of the moment, fly by the seat of my pants, wait until the last minute" kinda gal. Nor is the rest of my party. Additionally, it makes it very difficult to plan excursions at other ports (3 more after Belize) as I don't know how much will need to be budgeted for the tubing. If ANYONE has any info on how to contact Reggie or a recommendation for another independent guide I would greatly appreciate a post. This is a fabulous sight by the way. You all have answered questions I didn't even know I had! Thanks.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:05 PM

Okay, Reggie's website is down & I know of no other way to reach him. Carlalena1 has suggested that I simply wait until we arrive at port to find him, make arrangements and go on our tour. Unfortunately, I am not a "spur of the moment, fly by the seat of my pants, wait until the last minute" kinda gal. Nor is the rest of my party. Additionally, it makes it very difficult to plan excursions at other ports (3 more after Belize) as I don't know how much will need to be budgeted for the tubing. If ANYONE has any info on how to contact Reggie or a recommendation for another independent guide I would greatly appreciate a post. This is a fabulous sight by the way. You all have answered questions I didn't even know I had! Thanks.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:10 AM

If you are unable to reach Reggie and need a back-up, I would suggest X-Stream Cave Tubing. There excursion is a little more expensive than Reggie's ($60), but it includes 2 cave systems. They can only be reserved in advance at belizecruiseexcursions.com .
Old 08-24-2005, 08:09 PM

Thanks for the tip! Just tried Reggie's website again today & its up & running but since this is my 3rd email to them, I think I'll keep the X-Stream info handy.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:36 AM

I came home to find that my confirmation email to him was kicked back to me. I still managed to get on the bus, but no wonder he had never heard of me! Keep trying...
Old 08-29-2005, 12:33 PM

What is the cave tubing like? Are their animals to see? We're looking at a jungle tube or a cave tube excursion.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:43 PM

No animals... very nice rain forest scenery... very nice tour. Reggie's site has a ton of photos-
http://www.regtour.com/index.htm

Closed Thread

Tags
belize, buffalo, cave, cheap, cruise, cruises, difficult, expensive, ny, port, reviews, tube, tubing, w