Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 05:26 PM

Has anyone ever used Sonny Liston tours. What was your experience like. I tried to go through Air Force 1 but they are all booked. Any other suggestions for tour companies? Thanks
Old 10-12-2007, 05:24 AM
We have not been there yet. We will be there on Nov 7. We have an excursion booked for 20 people with Flamon's Taxi and Island Tours. http://www.therealdealusvi.com/ Don't know how good they are but very prompt at answering all our emails. Gave us a rate of $20.00 per person and the children are free. We will be met at the ship and have a tour of the island, shopping and lunch and then a beach break. About 6 hrs. I asked about gratuities and what would be considered fair for 20 people and he replied gratuities are appeciated but we just want you to have fun! So that really did not answer my question but told me they are more interested in us enjoying ourselves than their pockets.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:51 AM

Hi DEM, we just booked through Sunny Liston Tours. It was $30 pp for shopping, tour, and beach. Iknow that there are a couple that are a little cheaper but, I have heard and read so many great things about Sunny. We leave on 10/21 and are booked with Sunny on the 24th. I can let you know how it was when we get back.

PS. I did check into Air Force 1 but but they never responded to my e-mails.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-30-2007, 08:04 AM

Just back from St. Thomas and Sunny Liston was great. We had pre paid $30 per person and they gave us back $5 per person when we got there. We had a great tour. Sunny and his wife were very nice and a lot of fun. He played music as we drove and we had a great time singing the Days of The Week Song. I would recomend them to anyone.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-30-2007, 09:49 AM

I haven't been there yet, but I've heard some good things about Godfrey Tours: http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/safari.html Prices are about the same. Good luck and let us know who you pick and how they were.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
air, companies, excursion, flamon, flamons, force, island, operators, reveiws, reviews, st, stthomas, taxi, thomas, tour, tours