Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 09:41 PM

Default Sailing out of San Juan - New To Cruising - What do we do with our luggage?
We are sailing out San Juan on Royal Caribbean later in January. Our plane gets in the night before and we do not board until 2 pm the following day. Can anyone tell me what we can do with out luggage between the time we check out of our hotel (we are staying at the airport Best Western) and board our ship? Everyone I have asked, including RC, has only been able to give me vague answers as to what we can do.
Does the Port of San Juan offer any type of storage? We really do not want to drag our luggage around for a few hours before we board.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:13 AM

Many of the hotels we have stayed in will store your luggage after you check out of your room until you are ready to head to the cruise port terminal to check in there. You won't have much time between hotel check out and an early (hopefully) check in to your ship.. Depending on where the hotel is located and what you want to do, you may not want to go back to the hotel if you decide to take a short tour of the forts and Old San Juan prior to getting on the ship.I think I remember someone talking about a location near the cruisport where one can store luggage for a few hours.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-04-2012, 09:43 AM

Default Luggage storage in San Juan
I also am looking for storage as we get back from our cruise and have to wait until 5pm to fly home. Some one suggested a restaurant might store it-does anyone know the name or have other ideas?
Old 01-04-2012, 11:53 AM

The Barrachina restaurant in Old San Juan at 104 Fortaleza St will hold luggage from 9AM-5PM. They are known being the home of the Pina Colada.

Tags
board, caribbean, carnival, check, cruise, hotel, juan, luggage, port, royal, sail, sailing, san, ship, store