Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 03:43 AM

The Emerald Princess will be taking us to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk Feb. 7-14. I would love to get off the ship and be able to say "I've been there!" but I have difficulty walking any distance and standing for any length of time. Can anyone suggest tours you LOVED that require very little walking and/or standing?
I have checked out the Disability Forum but there it nothing current posted there, and more for the more seriously disabled cruiser.
Thanks.
2010 Emerald Princess - Eastern Caribbean (7 days)
Old 01-25-2010, 04:17 AM

Hi Adamsm555. Use the find button and key in words or phrases to get to posts that can help you. If you look at the particular tours offered by the cruise line, it will spell out the intensity of the tour and who it is appropriate for. Bus tours around cities and such offer the ability to view from the comfort of a window seat while getting a feel of the port of call. Also, I am sure that others will post helpful things soon.
Enjoy your cruise.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
call, caribbean, cruise, cruises, cruising, eastern, emerald, excursions, jamaica, limited, mobility, port, ports, princess, shore, suggestions, walking