Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2004, 03:59 PM

I will be going to going to Belize, Belize City and Roatan Bay, Honduras. Has anyone heard of Reggies cave tubbing and how do I get a hold of him, and what are fun things to do in Honduras? Any ideas? I will be going in Nov. with my large family.
Old 07-20-2004, 03:59 PM

I will be going to going to Belize, Belize City and Roatan Bay, Honduras. Has anyone heard of Reggies cave tubbing and how do I get a hold of him, and what are fun things to do in Honduras? Any ideas? I will be going in Nov. with my large family.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:10 PM

Yes, I used Reggie on a cruise to Belize - Outstanding!!! Much better than what the cruise ship offered and cost less too!! I believe you can check him out at www.regtours.com. If you get the chance, don't pass it up!
Shelley
Old 07-22-2004, 06:40 PM

Thanks for the info! So, you really liked his tour?, any suggestion about what to bring on it? My kids are mostly young adults, 17-23yrs. and they really like exceiting things, nothing tame for them.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:56 AM

Other than your bathing suits, towel and sunscreen, the only other items I would suggest are: Make sure to wear Water walkers or even better a pair of old sneakers. There will be a bit of a hike to get there and once in the water, the bottom is rocky and rough. If you have a real aversion to bugs - you might consider some bug spray for the walk through the forest. We didn't have a problem, but I have read on other boards that depending on the time of year it can be a bit bothersome. Be prepared for the humidity while in the rain forest (that was my biggest surprise). Have fun!!!
Old 08-23-2004, 02:42 PM

We wanted to take this excursion when we were there last year, but it was booked up, so I guess best advice is to book early.

If Belize, we took a very exciting and intense excursion to Banana Banks Ranch. It was jungle horseback riding, a great Belizan lunch, a ride down the Old Belize River in a little river boat and a tour of the ranch. It's fun if you want to get out of the city and get inland to "rough it." Make sure you know how to ride a horse and if you do, when the man from Montana who owns the ranch asks you your level of expertise, say advanced and you in for the ride of your lifetime - it was the best excursion I'd ever been on!

By the way, I'm a 23 year old adventure seeker.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:46 AM

In Roatan, has anyone booked with Bodden tours? I will be there in July, traveling with my mother age 70. He has a tour of the island that will take us to the beach at the end for some snorkeling. I snorkel but she does not. Any thoughts?
Susan

Closed Thread

Tags
bay, belize, cruise, cruising, honduras, island, islands, port, review, reviews, roata, roatan, rotan, things, wwwroatanbayislandhondurascom