Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2005, 04:16 PM

My husband and I cruised NCL's Sun in December. Had a wonderful, relaxing time. One of the things we did in Cozumel was miniature golf at the Cozumel Putting Course. I think it is too bad that the cruise lines don't have a list of some the fun things like this to do, instead of the 'cattle call' excursions that start looking the same after a while. The golf course was great fun and challenging. Scott, the owner was very helpful and interesting. If anyone goes, please tell Scott, Linda and Arnie from Montana, say 'hi'. No, we don't get a 'kick back', just thought if you were looking for something different, you might like to do this.
Old 01-01-2005, 04:16 PM

My husband and I cruised NCL's Sun in December. Had a wonderful, relaxing time. One of the things we did in Cozumel was miniature golf at the Cozumel Putting Course. I think it is too bad that the cruise lines don't have a list of some the fun things like this to do, instead of the 'cattle call' excursions that start looking the same after a while. The golf course was great fun and challenging. Scott, the owner was very helpful and interesting. If anyone goes, please tell Scott, Linda and Arnie from Montana, say 'hi'. No, we don't get a 'kick back', just thought if you were looking for something different, you might like to do this.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:00 AM

Sounds like something fun for my kids and I to do while my wife and in-laws shop.

How much does it cost and how do you find it?
Old 02-08-2005, 09:44 AM

The miniature golf course is very easy to find, and close to the shopping area. It's on the corner of Calle 1 and 15th Ave., right next to the water tower. It's about a block straight back from the plaza area. This site has info and a map, www.thetimesharebeat.com/mexico/yucatan/coz-golf.htm . It was $5/person, and well worth it!
Have fun, it sure beats another T-shirt shop or jewelry store!

Closed Thread

Tags
cost, courses, cozumel, golf, mini, miniature, play, powered, putt, putting, reviews, scott, vbulletin