Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2005, 07:09 AM

HI, looking for some opinions on what to do while in St. Martin (7a-6pm). I have read so much regarding the "clothing optional" beaches, etc........and we will be there with our 4 children (ages 7-15). The kids would enjoy the beaches,or possibly other excursions. I am not opposed to booking outside of RCCL, as we have done this before. Thanks for any ideas!
Old 02-27-2005, 07:09 AM

HI, looking for some opinions on what to do while in St. Martin (7a-6pm). I have read so much regarding the "clothing optional" beaches, etc........and we will be there with our 4 children (ages 7-15). The kids would enjoy the beaches,or possibly other excursions. I am not opposed to booking outside of RCCL, as we have done this before. Thanks for any ideas!
Old 02-27-2005, 12:50 PM

There are many fine beaches on St. Martin. Orient Beach, the most famous clothing optional is just that, clothing optional. It is a beautiful beach that you can get to via taxi. when the taxi drop s you off at the beach parking lot, walk towards the water and turn LEFT along the beach. This is the more family oriented side. However you may stil encounter nudity, and certainly some topless. In fact, most of the beaches on the French side will have some topless females. Most of the beaches on the Dutch side will have less, or no topless. Inquire at the information booth at the pier about what you are looking for in a beach and they will be glad to direct you. Maho beach may be a neat experience for the kids. This is where the jets fly very close to the ground over the beach depending on the time of day and wind direction.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:27 AM

I was in St. Martin in NOv. and we just got off the ship and stopped at a booth at the pier and got a pass for $75 a couple to the Divi resort on the Dutch side, in fact you can see it from the pier and it included snorkeling from a beach, float mats, jet skis. We used the chairs and they had a lunch set up on the beach. I don't remember how much that was. Very nice day.
Susan

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, caribbean, clothing, cruz4funcom, excursion, excursions, kids, maarten, martin, optional, recommendations, reviews, royal, st, topless