Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2007, 03:23 PM

I have heard so much about the great times to be had at Carlos n' Charlie's in Cozumel. Is this all hype? What goes on here that makes it such a great time? Does anyone have any personal experiences to share?

I will be in Cozumel on the Glory in February.

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Well yes, it is mostly hype. It is simply a very loud bar with constant music, employees wandering the place selling shots at your seat, constant noise, and lots of booze in general. Good cold beer and very good margaritas, and good food too. It is just something to do and say you have done.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:50 PM

Do you enjoy screaming to hear each other talk? And waiters coming around trying to shoot shots in your mouth?
Old 01-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cruise Fanatic:
Do you enjoy screaming to hear each other talk? And waiters coming around trying to shoot shots in your mouth?
That pretty much sums it up!
Old 01-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Administrator

I think Senor Frogs is better - it is one flight of steps up from Carlos 'n Charlies - and Frogs is a little quieter.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:36 PM

For a good laugh, find a spot at the railing to watch the last cruiser's return after they spent the last couple of hours at Carlos and Charlies!
Old 01-14-2007, 06:57 PM

MY WIFE AND I WERE AT SENIOR FROGS AND CARLOS N CHARLIES ON WEDS JAN 3 FROM THE GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS SHIP.WE HAD AGREAT TIME THERE HAVING SOME DRINKS. We are 30 yrs old so we may have enjoyed it more than others would. Yes it was very loud and busy that night but still a must see. Just be prepared for a good size bill. The drinks were expensive and they offer shots that sure add up.

Closed Thread

Tags
busy, caribbean, carlos, charleys, charlies, chip, cozumel, cruise, n, port, review, royal, ship