Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2004, 08:57 AM

For those of you who cruised with kids on NCL's 7 day western carribean itinerary (Cozumel, Roatan islands, Belize and Cancun), can you give us some helpful advice on shore excursions we can take as a family. There will be 5 of us, my husband and I, plus 3 kids ages 13, 12 and 11 months. Thanks!
Old 03-09-2004, 08:57 AM

For those of you who cruised with kids on NCL's 7 day western carribean itinerary (Cozumel, Roatan islands, Belize and Cancun), can you give us some helpful advice on shore excursions we can take as a family. There will be 5 of us, my husband and I, plus 3 kids ages 13, 12 and 11 months. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2004, 04:18 PM

If you have not already done so, check out www.portreviews.com. There are a number of excellent suggestions and reviews of each of those ports posted on that site.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 03-21-2004, 07:36 AM

In Roatan we took the snorkle excursion (me and 15 yr daughter) and my husband went scuba diving the snorkling is the best I have ever seen (beautiful) and on the trip they take you to a nice beach and serve you lunch (not bad). In Belize we did the cave tubing quite an adventure and lunch isn't bad. Grand Cayman is easy to get around on your own they have vans that carry people all over the island set a price when you get in much cheaper way to get to Hell the turle farm and the bakery, we even took our snorkle gear with us and went snorklen behind the bakery next to the turtle farm, there are also great places to snorkle off of 7 mile beach, you can get a look at the dive sites at www.grandcayman.com, I have been to Cozumel several times, Ajeep is a nice way to go swim, go to the sites, etc. Enjoy
Old 03-23-2004, 02:57 PM

Thanks for the tips. We'll b elooking into them through the Portreview website.

Closed Thread

Tags
belize, cancun, carribean, carribeanshore, celebrity, cozumel, cruise, cruisecomwestern, day, excursion, excursions, kids, recommended, reviews, roatan, shore, western