Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2006, 03:31 PM

Hi Debster!
Wow, 50th anniversary, thats wonderful!! I don't remember what deck, but I think it is the Veronese... it is Cat 9 with the balcony but Veronese sounds very familiar. We have sailed on Celebrity, Carnival, and a small line in the Greek Islands but I can't remember the name, it was incorporated into a Globus land/cruise tour. I am looking very forward to this cruise I booked a vacation thru an agent and they went bankrupt so I lost my deposit ... I booked this cruise in place of the vacation ... we got a really good deal (I think) ... my husband is big into scuba diving so we were hoping to find some good dive spots for him!! Looks like there may be some interesting dives near Grand Turk (thats why we picked this cruise over the one that goes to Nassau.). The tram ride on St Thomas looks great too. Is there anything special you and your family are planning to do on the cruise? (I'll have to pull out my paper work so see our deck etc... I had also done some excursion hunting on-line with independent tours to see what was available) Great talking wiht you... Mary!!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:29 PM

This is such a small world! We are booked into a category 9 balcony as well. It is the Veronese deck. We are at the fantail of the ship. We were told that the views from the back are incredible. Panoramic (spelling?). I am really excited about this trip and I hope that it lives up to my expectations. I was reading TaraLeighs responses to you about the horseback riding. I think that sounds awesome and would really be interested in taking that.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-08-2006, 02:29 PM

With regard to horseback riding in the rainforest at night, some of the fireflies that you spot will actually be the eyes of some large Tarantulas. Enjoy.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:45 PM

YIKES !!!!!
Old 09-10-2006, 12:26 AM

tterryj50... are you SERIOUS???

You have no idea how terrified i am of spiders

Closed Thread