Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2006, 02:20 PM

If you look through your excursion book that the ship gives you and see something that is a must do, I'd book that one in advance. I've noticed that most people seem to book thier ship excursions while they're on board. ALSO: I've heard of several instances where people are left behind, If they're with the ship's sponsored excursions they will wait if your tour is late, so be sure to be back on time if you go it alone.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:07 PM

We just booked the Royal Dolphin Swim through Shoretrips.com
I asked a ton of questions. If the ship does not make it to port your money will be refunded. You can cancel up to 11 days out.
I also asked about getting back late, they said that is has never happened. I made sure to book the excursion early enough so that we will make it back to the pier and we can shop around abit and then get on the ship. We will do the excursion first. The Dolphin Swim through Shoretrips.com included a foot push and a dorsal pull. The ships excursion does not include this. The excursion is actually 1.5 hours.

Closed Thread

Tags
book, caribbean, carribean, cruise, early, excursion, excursions, mediterrean, onboard, online, port, reviews, royal, ship, sold