Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2007, 11:02 AM

Hi- cruising with family in June on Princess Caribbean...would any of you recommend Sunny Liston tours for Both St. Maarten and St. Thomas? They seem to offer more than the excursions with the ship and the fees are very reasonable. Is there ever any problem getting back to the ship on time with these independent operators? Thank you for your help.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TexasMom:
Hi- cruising with family in June on Princess Caribbean...would any of you recommend Sunny Liston tours for Both St. Maarten and St. Thomas? They seem to offer more than the excursions with the ship and the fees are very reasonable. Is there ever any problem getting back to the ship on time with these independent operators? Thank you for your help.
I did the Sonny Liston Tour when I went to St. Thomas on the Carnival Destiny. The open air bus and driver was quite good for the price. He was very friendly and personable and, b/c it is less people than the ship's excursions, was able to cater it more to his passengers.

Last stop was a beach and he dropped us off and told us when he would be back to pick us up. I thought the time was very early but on the way back to the ship, we got stuck in horrible St. Thomas rush hour traffic and, had the guide listened to me, we may have missed the ship.

All that is to say that Sonny Liston has a great reputation and plans to keep it that way so I can highly recommend this organization.

Happy Cruzin'

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Victory, CCL Imagination, CCL Victory

Past Cruzes: RCCL Navigator, RCCL Majesty, CCL Destiny,
Glory (2007),Liberty (2007), Fantasy (2007), Destiny (2006), PofAm (2005), Inspiration (2005), Fascination (2004), Victory (2004), Fascination (2004), RCCL VOS(2003), Fantasy (1999)
Old 04-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Sonny Liston????

Does this company have anything to do with the famous boxer that fought Mohammid Ali?

Anyway, I when I get to St. Thomas or St. Martin (Maarten), I will look for it.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:20 PM

We have used Sunny Liston twice. Once with just the two of us and once with our 3 children. It was great both times. Yes he is the boxer.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Banned

Are you sure? Sonny Liston, the boxer, died December 30, 1970. Also, this Liston spells his name Sunny. Regardless, beware of the left cross, right uppercut combination tour.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:54 PM
Banned

HoooHaw! That was funny.

Closed Thread

Tags
attire, back, late, liston, princess, recent, review, reviews, ship, sonny, st, sunny, sunnylistontourscom, thomas, tools, tour, tours