Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 09:14 AM

March 15th 2009 saildate. So many choices of things to do. Has anyone been on this cruise and can recommend activities worth paying for/doing.
Thanks!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:01 AM

Hi ellabella and welcome to Cruise-Chat.

I find it very difficult recommending shore excursions without knowing something about you and what you like to do. Sightseeing? Water sports? Active? Shopping? Zip lines? etc

Also, please list the ports you will be visiting for those who don't know the Freedom's itinerary by heart. Thanks!

Sandy
Old 01-25-2009, 12:54 PM

I love maui! Have fun.
We are stopping in Labadee, Ocho Rios, Cozumel, and Grand CAyman. We are two teen boys and two fairly active and hip parents.
I love beach and sun, a little shopping and some excercise. The boys and husband are more action oriented.
Any help would be great! THanks!!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:36 AM

ellabella-

Me and my boyfriend are on the Freedom March 15th...We booked the Stingray city tour through an outside operator in Grand Cayman, and we are going to do Dunns River falls in Jamaica, but we haven't booked it yet. Labadee will be our beach day, and we aren't sure what to do in Cozumel yet. We are so excited and can't wait!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:42 AM

On your itinerary, Grand Cayman would be the best for shopping as far as reliability. Cozumel will be the best prices. In Grand Cayman either Stingray city or Seven Mile Beach would be my choices. Jamaica-Dunn's River Falls. Labadee-beach day. Cozumel-Chankanaab Park.

Have a marvelous time ellabella, and welcome to Cruise-Chat!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:05 AM

In Ocho Rios we tubed down the white river. A little white water, not too sedate for our kids and not to wild for me! We also did a horseback tour through Shoretrips.com in Ocho and toured a sugar plantation, rode the horses on the beach and into the ocean and back again. It is one of our favorites. Dunns River falls was fun, but we have good access to the north shore area of Lake Superior here in Minnesota and so water falls are not a huge thrill--every suggestion people have for you will be filtered through their own experiences. Good luck!
RCCL Explorer 2003, 2005
RCCL Navigator, 2004, 2007
RCCL Mariner 2006
RCCL Liberty 2008
RCCL Adventure 2009

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, excursion, excursions, excursionswestern, freedom, itinerary, opinions, rccl, reviews, sea, seas, shopping, shore, western