Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Carnival Legend in Barbados and St Lucia are really great stops. Barbados seem more comercial, but the Turtle Thriller swim with the turtles we think is a must do if one is visiting Barbados. Stephen and Matthew know their stuff. We did the Serenity Cruisers exclusive Land & Sea in St Lucia and this was the best private treat I've had in years. Others boast the volcano and beach tour as a great value event for small groups. St Lucia is really quite lush with very friendly islanders. Caroline at Serenitytvl com was a charming ambassador. Private land and sea tour is the best way of experiencing the Island in a day without a crowd.

Lovely Islands
Old 03-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Never been to Barbados on a cruise but is a beautiful place. I hope to get back there some day.
YouTube Channel: VideoOnTheWeb
-------------------------------------------
Upcoming:
Ecstasy September 12, 2014
Conquest November 16, 2014
Ecstasy January 23, 2015

Past Cruises:
43 and Counting......
Old 04-01-2007, 06:22 AM

We went there last year on the Serenade, and are repeating the cruise again this year. In Barbados,he Silver Moonis a GREAT excursion. We felt like we were living the lifestyle of the rich and famous!

On St. Lucia we took a tour with Frank and had a great time. This time we are going to the beach that the OP mentioned, but through Island Divers. This is such a beautiful island!

Michelle
Old 06-12-2007, 08:36 AM

Hi Molly

We to did the Serenity Cruisers Exclusive and had the 28ft speeder called the Typhoon. I also want to highly recommend Serenity Vacations & Tours. The service is truly "ambassador" and well worth the dollar. John seem to have a good thing going on down there. The Creole food and view looking over the pitons is just out of this world. The Serenity rum punch is a really tasty creeper. Their site www.serenitytvl.com or 866 766 0794 toll free
Old 06-13-2007, 01:19 PM

Ahhh. St.Lucia is a magical place. I spent several days there at a Sandals resort and the island absolutely captivated me. The main city of Castries is just bursting with local culture and friendly people who speak a strange form of patois. Whenever I go there, I always bring back a couple of 6-packs of Dos Piton which is a great locally made beer that has quite a kick to it. lol
Old 06-14-2007, 09:07 AM

Yep I agree. You never seem to have enough piton beers, especially when they are ice cold
Old 06-19-2007, 02:02 PM

I had a few Pitons before the bus ride back from seeing the Pitons to Castries. oh not a great mix. The road thru the mountains is has many twist and turns
Old 07-01-2007, 09:06 AM

Yes that is true, the roads are winding but in good condition. Although Serenity usually ask you to be prepared, but I should also recommend and inhibitor to avoid motion sickness. John suggested ginger sweats or ginger drinks.

Closed Thread

Tags
barbados, car, carnavial, carnival, cruise, excursion, freedom, kitts, lucia, port, rental, st, stlucia, stop, stops