Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2005, 04:17 AM
playa del sol has great beach and resonable prices inclusive. drinks, food and use of non moterized water toys about 35.00 per person clean beach and water is great to swim no coral just sandy beach also they have a massage on the beach starts at 20.00 and up ohhhhhhhhhhh was nice, shops are also there if you you want to do a little shopping after the beach and they were just as reasonable as downtown also they do hairbraiding on the beach at a little hut (charge) cab ride was about 8.00 for 3 of us, then there is always shopping downtown when we there last january they had all the main road torn up remodeling, so do not know if it is finished now that the hurricanes went thru alot of the resorts have information booth scatered in the square selling day passes we opt for one of those to try a different beach coral was everywhere and we did not even swim in the water I highly recommend playa del sol, I am sure that there are other beaches like it there I just like to be able to not fight the rock and corral when I visit a beach they also had snorkling farther down the beach and they added a hugh trampoline in the water for kids {Adults}lol

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, cruise, reviews