Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 09:34 AM

I am getting ready to leave in 8 days and counting!!! For a Southern Caribbean cruise aboard The Carnival's Victory and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect for weather? Will it be overcast or full sunshine? Rain? Any knowledge for experienced cruisers would be much appreciated!
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM

Wow, if we could predict the weather for a week to two from now, we'd all be rich!

The truth is that it'll probably be all of those things at various times during your cruise. The Caribbean tends to be tropical climate all year 'round, which means hot, sunny sometimes, overcast sometimes, and periods of rain showers that don't last very long. I'd be surprised if you encounter weather that's substantially different than that.

Have a great time!
Old 12-18-2009, 11:05 AM

As Sandy says we can't predict what it will be in 8 days. But according to the tracked weather throughout the years the average temperature is 78 degrees.

Closed Thread