Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2007, 08:37 PM

I have been on a couple of cruises, and we love them! I had heard that the Holiday has been sold; if so when will this take place and what other ship is Carnival bringing to Mobile?
Old 08-01-2007, 08:37 PM

I have been on a couple of cruises, and we love them! I had heard that the Holiday has been sold; if so when will this take place and what other ship is Carnival bringing to Mobile?
Old 08-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Administrator

Nothing firm yet, but rumor is either the Fantasy, Sensation, or perhaps the Ecstasy.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:15 PM

Welcome to Cruise-Chat carribean cruzer!

As Dave said, so far is rumor. The Holiday sails pretty full on a consistent basis. They are looking to increase capacity is the rumor.

There have been rumors about the Holiday being re-assigned for 6 years. She keeps on keeping on

There was a two year contract concerning this, but I don't know the details. With either replacement, it will be a fine ship.

Again, Welcome Aboard!

IslandCruz
Old 08-03-2007, 11:25 AM

My son and I are considering a cruise on the Fantasy in April. If we book now and the Fantasy is moved to Mobile, what happens to our reservation? Would our reservation be rolled to the replacement ship or would Carnival give us the option to move our reservation to Mobile? We live in North Alabama so Mobile is much closer than New Orleans.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Administrator

I believe your reservation would roll to the replacement ship. You also have to consider those who booked the Holiday and now their ship is theoretically gone. Their reservations would roll to the ship that replaced the Holiday.

As you can see, I am in north Alabama too. The drive to Mobile is decent and the port facilities in Mobile are wonderful.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:05 PM

I used to live in Huntsville but returned to my home town up on good 'ol Sand Mnt. back in '93.

We are very excited about our upcoming Sept. 1st cruise on Holiday. We can't wait!!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Your ticker is not working. The code line looked like it was missing some things so I just went in and adjusted it (I hope). Otherwise you will need to re-create the ticker using the BB code.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:37 PM

I just went on Holiday in June and was told by the CD that the sale went through. It will be moving to Australia to one of Carnival's sister companies. But there was no time table.

Closed Thread