Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2003, 02:45 PM

i swear 9 out of 10 people told me that the carnival cruise line is horrible. just fyi people!!!!
Old 01-11-2003, 07:27 AM

I must say, this is certainly an intersting, although somewhat childish at times, thread. My husband and I are leaving on our 16th cruise in 7 weeks on the Destiny. We have sailed with Celebrity, Princess, NCL, Premier (before it's demise) and Carnival. They all had their pros and cons. We are not "carnies". We are educated (both of us have a degree) and neither of us are toothless , notice the full set of teeth in the smile. I, personally, prefer the active lifestyle and late night entertainment available on Carnival, although I realize it's not for everyone. If I had to make a comparison between Carnival and say Celebrity or Princess, I would say that Carnival is like a vacation in a 3* Cancun resort and Celebrity or Princess is like a vacation at a 5* Palm Beach resort.

Just out of curiosity, if so many of the previous posters are dead-set against Carnival, why do you read the Carnival boards?
Old 01-17-2003, 02:24 PM

If you had a bad experince on a cruise than great for you! Don't ruin it for everyone else. You try running a cruise ship
Old 01-17-2003, 04:48 PM

I have been on numerous cruises w/ Carnival, Imagination, Destiny and etc.. and now am going on the Spirit, I believe Carnivals prices are equal or above those of its competition. People are not there to dress up for you they are there to have fun for themselves and make the best out of their trip. Its many people who ruin the trip for themselves getting uptight about what others do on their vacation. Just have fun for yourself.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid, carnival, class, crui, cruise, cruises, ekaterina, line, lines, low, money, people, reviews, ship, thug, year