Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 02:47 PM

I just noticed my ticker is messed up. What did I do? I added one the other day and messed it up I guess.
EB

url=http://www.cruiseclocks.com/][/url]
Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Administrator

I just fixed them. You have to be careful when adding additional clocks. What I do is paste the new code in a new e-mail and then go get the existing ticker code and copy and paste it in the e-mail. I then separate them with one ticker per line, and copy and paste this into my profile. It makes it cleaner. I also cut out the extraneous link clutter to the ticker site. This is the debris you see in many tickers that junks them up. The ticker site is still listed in my clean versions.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:18 PM

What I think is funny = on my e-mails, I'm getting them for another member of our party that I booked for - they have cruised 2 times with Carnival - the messages are coming almost daily to this person. We on the other hand have travelled 9 times with Carnival and so far, I've gotten none of the same messages addressed to my name ... Guess that makes me lucky - they are addressed to my BNL that has alzheimers!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi Dwayne,
I don't have a password to get into my account at Carnival. I have never cruised Carnival I was just looking in their web site and they knew...wow spooky and they found me too!

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 01-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Dave,
Thank you very much. I hope I book so many cruises that the ticker becomes second nature.
Also thanks for all that you do on this site, I can't imagine how much time it must take.
Thanks
EB

url=http://www.cruiseclocks.com/][/url]
Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-08-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Hi Dwayne,
I don't have a password to get into my account at Carnival. I have never cruised Carnival I was just looking in their web site and they knew...wow spooky and they found me too!
janfred, That is spooky. If you're not registered on the site, I don't see how they would have your info. to contact you. That really stumps me. Are you registered on any of their sister line's sites? Just curious.

Dwayne
Old 01-11-2009, 05:27 PM
I have never had anyone call me. We do use the same PVP for every cruise we book with Carnival. He knows our names & likes with out me having to tell him each time. Just talked to him on Friday to book our cruise in June.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:59 PM

I had to be on the phone with them today, so I decided what the heck, and hit a few departments with some questions and bothered them a little. Iíll probably be put on some sort of list myself now after all that.

They have an email address to be removed from the lists.

donotmail@carnival.com

They want specific lists to be removed from;

Telephone call list.

Mailing list.

Marketing email.

PVP call and email list.

They also want your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth in the request.

Dwayne
Old 01-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Banned

WE used to use a travel agent until 2004.

Then we started using a PVP and have used the same one ever since.

He never calls me...he never emails me unless we are leaving or getting back from a cruise.

If I need him...he is there....otherwise, he is invisible.

He watches the prices for me. If they go down, he reduces my final payment automatically. After the final payment, he used to get me OBC...but I think Carnival has stopped that practice.

Tom does a great job for me....

The only downside is IF we ever cruise another cruise line....I have no one to call...
Old 01-13-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LHP:

The only downside is IF we ever cruise another cruise line....I have no one to call...
Yeah, like that is going to happen...
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013

Closed Thread

Tags
account, agent, carnival, cruise, dave, donotmailcarnivalcom, extensions, lines, messed, personal, planner, pvp, recommendation, travel, vacation