Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2006, 04:19 PM

Have anyone cruise on the Fantasy since it now sail out of New Orleans, LA? This is my second cruise, the first was on the "Holiday" Nov. 04. I'm so EXCITED ! Do anyone have anything interesting to share with me about this ship? Can i bring my own bottle of wine without being charged a fee? Should i carry it on or pack it in my luggage? I have so many questions.

Clueless
Old 11-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Banned

As I understand it, Carnival does allow a bottle of wine. I would carry it on to protect it from being broken. They can charge you a cork fee, but I don't think they will.

We were on the Fantasy in 2003. It was a great ship. Lots of fun, Christina was our wait staff and she was excellent. They have since added putt putt golf from what I understand. But I have been advised to bring some golf balls with me. Seems they get "lost".

We also carry on soda and water with no problem.

The Fantasy is 70,000 tons where the Holiday is around 46,000 tons. The Fantasy also has an atrium that the Holiday does not have. Personally, this adds to the cruising experience to me.

We are headed out on the Fantasy on December 21st. We had to be on the Miss Gulf Coast for Christmas Day anyway...so decided to squeeze in a cruise before hand!

I love cruising out of New Orleans. Especially with the brand new terminal. I have heard you park your car right above the terminal....so that will be very convenient.

Have a great cruise!!
Old 11-10-2006, 06:54 AM

have fun! WHAT DATE YOU SAIL OFF ? IAM LEAVING ON THE 23RD FROM N.O. LA. TO COZUMEL ?YOU?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gary albert:
have fun! WHAT DATE YOU SAIL OFF ? IAM LEAVING ON THE 23RD FROM N.O. LA. TO COZUMEL ?YOU?
I'm sailing on Nov. 18, 2006 I hope you have a wonderful trip (I will)

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, la, orleans, reviews