Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 03:34 PM

hi new to cruising going on the legend in september this may have been answered a few times before but here goes does the drinks card include bottled water and say cans of coke ?
or is it not really required to buy this card are the likes of Hot tea available frely as coffee seems to be.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Administrator

The Fountain Funpass does not include bottles of water. It also doesn't allow you to get cans or bottles of soda, although the glass of soda you get per serving comes from a can. They just won't give you more than a standard bar glass at a time. You can get juice though. My son likes the Carnival bar fruit punch and they make it for him and serve it on the Fountain Funpass.

There is always a variety of tea bags and hot water available in the buffet area. This is 24/7, and included in your cruise fare.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:41 AM

There should be plenty of free water dispensers near the buffets....we also drank the tap water with no problems.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:27 AM

Hi kenny-edinburgh, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Unless you drink a good amount of soda each day, there is no need to purchase the card. There are plenty of drinks available for free. The water on board ship is probably more pure than any bottled water you can purchase. You might want to purchase a couple of bottles to refill with water for shore excursions. The water in the buffet area works well for this. I've never had a problem finding hot/ice tea on board. Best wishes for a fantastic cruise, and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:30 PM

many thanks guys sounds cool to me we drink lots of water so if its freely available around the ship thats good enough for me and the mrs
never cruised before but its our 30th anniversay so we decide to push the boat out (no pun intended)
so counting down the days
cheers from a cool scotland.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Administrator

The bartenders will also give you a glass of water with ice for no charge. Sometimes they will set out pitchers of ice water and glasses for self-service.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:23 AM

Congratulations on your anniversary! Here's wishing for a perfect cruise, fantastic weather, and the best anniversary yet!
Old 05-16-2008, 10:43 PM

Congratulations on your anniversary, and best wishes for your cruise! My last cruise was on the Legend and loved the ship. I wouldn't bother with the Fountain Fun Pass (soda card) either, unless you drink alot of soda.

Dwayne

Closed Thread