Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2006, 10:53 AM

he believes that two girls on a cruise alone that something could happen to us any advice to calm him down about the whole thing?

Palace All Inclusive Resorts
Old 11-08-2006, 10:57 AM

Anywhere you go, there is some possibility of bad things happening. A cruise is one of the safer places to be - as long as one doesn't let one's behavior get totally wild (i.e. getting too drunk, going places you shouldn't - such as climbing on the railings - etc.)

Have you already booked your cruise? Carnival and many other cruise lines do have lower age limits (25 for Carnival, unless it is a married couple traveling together). If you are under 21, you will probably be required to have a passenger older than that traveling with you.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:57 AM

He just needs to TRUST you. There will be people offering to buy you drinks and you will talk to many neat people. To be safe, if someone buys you a drink, make sure you get to watch it being made. you will hear stories about "drink-spiking" but that is very rare in proportion to the number of cruise passengers. You will also probably find couples or other girls traveling together and hang with them. No one needs to worry at all as long as you are careful about the places you go.

03-11 CCL Triumph
10-10 CCL Triumph
01-10 CCL Triumph
10-08 CCL Fantasy
03-08 CCL Fantasy
10-07 CCL Holiday
03-07 CCL Holiday
11-06 CCL Triumph
03-06 Caribbean Princess
01-04 CCL Victory
09-03 CCL Destiny
05-03 CCL Imagination
11-02 CCL Imagination
01-02 RCCL Rhapsody of Seas
02-01 RCCL Sovereign of Seas
02-00 RCCL Empress of Seas
01-99 RCCL Sovereign of Seas
01-98 RCCL Majesty of Seas
Old 11-08-2006, 11:01 AM

nope i am 25 im a divorced mommy of 2 you see thats what i told him but he thinks ppl will take advantage of us cause we are alone. if i can deal with the night life here in orlando fl. i think i can handle a boat. he is just a nervous nelly he has been that way ever since we had our baby 8 months ago.

Palace All Inclusive Resorts
Old 11-08-2006, 11:09 AM

you will be okay, they do have strange men on board looking for ladies. why not take him along with you for protection?
Old 11-08-2006, 11:11 AM

I went on a cruise by myself when I was 26 and again when I was 41, I had no trouble at all. I also went on a couple with another girl when I was in my early 30s, no trouble. Since you're able to function without an armed guard in Orlando, I'm sure you'll be safe on board a cruise ship. Maybe he's just a little jealous. Have a wonderful time and let him do all the worrying!
Old 11-08-2006, 01:26 PM

My girlfriend and I went on a cruise with two of her friends and and they hit the ship like there was not going to be no tommorrow. they were the ones shutting down the disco dance club and getting pizza and ice cream at 5:30 am, and finially going back to there rooms at 6:00am. There is lots of rent a cops on board and other staff to help you out. Just stay out of other peoples state rooms and you'll be fine. tell him to chill out

Closed Thread

Tags
bf, cruise, fiance, ship, trust