Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2004, 07:39 AM

I found these great photos of the New Carnival Miracle, so I thought I would share. I did not take these, but they are still great.

Miracle Photos

I am sailing on the Miracle on March 20th, 2004. Anyone else going?

I have never sailed on a brand new ship before but really looking forward to it.
Old 02-11-2004, 07:39 AM

I found these great photos of the New Carnival Miracle, so I thought I would share. I did not take these, but they are still great.

Miracle Photos

I am sailing on the Miracle on March 20th, 2004. Anyone else going?

I have never sailed on a brand new ship before but really looking forward to it.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:31 AM

Thanks for the pics. I will be on the Miracle in early April. Please share your experience with us when you return and have fun!
Old 02-24-2004, 05:22 PM

The pictures look amazing. We are traveling on Miracle in June and look forward to hearing about your trip
Old 02-28-2004, 07:55 PM

Folks, I had the priviledge of attending inauguration festivities onboard Miracle and I have to say this is by far Carnival's most beautiful ship yet! She is gorgeous! Lots of soft blues, warm coppers and reds. Plenty of places to just go and chill out and watch the world go by.

Phantom Lounge is gorgeous and the dining room is interesting.

By the way, the folks at the Jacksonville terminal are very efficient and some of the friendliest we have ever encountered.

If any of you have sailed Glory and enjoyed the vocals of maitre'd Ken Byrne, you are in for a treat because he is now on Miracle.

Happy cruising!
Mary
Old 02-28-2004, 08:43 PM

By the way, here are a few photos for anyone who would like to take a look. Unfortunately, our digital camera wasn't working right, so most of the good pictures still have to be developed.

http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=121817000
Old 02-28-2004, 09:22 PM

Please disregard the previous link. First try at posting photos on Webshots. The following link should work fine.

http://community.webshots.com/album/121817000LzPKMP
Old 02-07-2005, 11:55 PM

Hi... well, my first post to the forum, and I do have some Miracle photos I can share... just came back from a trip 2 weeks ago. Western Caribbean Miracle Cruise .. I have some more photos of the ship on my hard drive if anyone really really wants to see more!

Closed Thread

Tags
byrne, carnival, cruis, cruise, experinece, ken, line, miracle, mirxale, photos, pictures, review, reviews, ship, webshots