Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2005, 03:06 PM

has anyone been on the miracle, that has any reviews or anything to say about it? I think i will be going on it in february of 2006...I'll be 17 so does anyone have experiences?
Old 01-01-2005, 03:06 PM

has anyone been on the miracle, that has any reviews or anything to say about it? I think i will be going on it in february of 2006...I'll be 17 so does anyone have experiences?
Old 01-01-2005, 07:06 PM

Here is a link to some reviews of the Carnival Miracle. Hope they help.

http://www.cruisereviews.com/Carniva...valMiracle.htm

Tom
Old 02-08-2005, 12:15 AM

Here is some reviews: carnival Miracle reviews ... I haven't posted any myself (went on the Miracle January 16th)...Western Caribbean.

The food was plentiful, and quite good in the main dining room (Bacchus). Up on the Lido deck there was a place with multiple buffets, Horatios, and the food there was very good too, and definitly plentiful. There was some things that ran out as the wek progressed, notibly from my perspective was the grapefruit juice.

The sea was a bit rocky, but no one in our group got ill. The staterooms were roomy and had bountiful storage. The crew did keep a very very clean ship, there was always staff visibly cleaning EVERYTHING! The staff were friendly and courteous, what a mix of nationalities.

The ship was late in departing due to a tanker in the port the ship was to be at... so, we did eventually get bussed over to the ship at Embarkation. Entertainment throughout the cruise was enjoyable, great dancers and performers... the Beatles tribute was perhaps the best. The hypnotist gave a poor showing, especially at the late show where he had hinted earlier of a longer show... he cut it very short and that was a let-down.

The furnishings and condition of the ship was all very very marvelous... being as new as it is what else could one expect!

There is some funky/odd looking decor in some parts of the ship ... but it has a variety of places one can go. The dining room was distracting with the supposed-to-be-grape lights that were pink, not purple ... some design flaw, that apparently they intend to fix. The Mad Hatters lounge is another loud, different looking place - but, it is at the same time 'fun'.

The Camp Carnival was great, the kids enjoyed it and we have kids in 3 different age groups, so did experience a range. None of them were displeased. (I think they liked the days at sea better than port days!).

The fitness facilities on board are awesome, and I do strongly suggest you bring out some workout wear and take advantage (since you'll probably be tempted to eat more than your usual).
Old 02-08-2005, 12:32 AM

uh... me again, I did find one particularily interesting and very thorough review of the Miracle: In depth Miracle Review

Closed Thread

Tags
2007, beatles, carnival, miracle, reviews